
All Glory to God! I have made it to the Top 17th in the whole of ERA and 3rd as a New Achiever, for the month of June 2008! Initially I have been really thinking how "mighty" I am in achieving these achievements..... I have forgotten God.... I have received the Glory to myself. Never have I thought that I would one day made it to the top 20 for a particular month.
When I knew that I had the chance to be among the top for the month of June, I forsake God. I neglected God, but God never neglected me. God has really been a blessing... I could only share it here... as i thought it was quite irritating to share this during my division's quaterly meeting. Usually, the top achievers will have to share how they made it to the top... i shared the quite standard ones... and could not really tell the truth.... as most would not get the spiritual part of it or it will really hurt those who had worked hard and yet did not get as good results....
I really did have the luxury of time to bring Jedd to school, and then back... slowly have my lunch and then go to office for a while to check some emails and then off to pick peishan.... my everyday schedule evolves around like that... but of course, saturdays and sundays are my busiet day! but my working hours are only from 2pm to 6pm!!!! God really let me have good quality time to spend with Jedd and still have the ability to achieve those results in those short working hours... how i did that, up to now i still do not know....
I have always thought that is quite irritating for people to share during 0ur quarterly meeting that they have not put in much effort, yet could still be among the top.... i never believed that.... as is either they have worked hard and want to show that they are smart that's why they said that... if not, those who said that only did it by luck..... to be frank, i really think that even if they were to put in effort, they can never reach the top too... they are there just simply they are lucky... there are those who worked hard and did not see results for a long time and eventually they achieved real good results.... I am really really happy for them... people like Serene, who relentlessly continue to believe in herself and every week without fail, placing her Ads on Straits Times.... eventually, her deal closed one year later.. and she is the 2nd for June 08 as a New Achiever... I would definitely not be able to wait for one year for that.... there are also people who worked so hard like Jane, who has yet to achieved her ideal results but is definitely improving over the last one month... there are also people like Sherman... whom i saw worked so hard but results has not been kind to him yet.... i am really praying for my colleague and my division.... i really hope all will do well and our Division can really be the top at the end of the year.....
I am beginning to see my calling in my current work place... i really do hope that one day, everyone in Vision will see God's glory.... I really hope that day will come.... Now I will have to really tell myself to be discipline with him.... come next week... i really hope i can achieve what i had always wanted to do with God.......


