I was feeling really frustrated but not really upset though... when i reached home, I saw my cute niece at the carpark with her parents and my mum.... The "cheeky" smile of my niece soothen my frustration a little... Played with her a while and soon after I had to bathe to go over to my in-laws place, where my precious son and wife is there.... when i stepped into the house, my wife already knew what had transpired between me and the boastful & hypocritical man. I saw my father-in-law carrying my son.... and when my son saw me, he was like trying to pounce on me... if he is strong enough.... i am sure he can jump right up to me... he was super excited when he saw me.... i carried him, talked to him, and he was chuckling happily to me... that really removed all the negative mood that I had. But I know, deep inside, I still could not forget what that guy had done. Even till now that I am typing this blog.
I want to forgive that man and will continue to ask God to give me strength to do it and completely forget what that man has done before I sleep tonight. Above is a photo on how my beloved son, Jedd, looks like when he saw me at my in laws house today.


