I was a bit skeptical when i went into this business venture. As i was not really comfortable with the rest of the directors except for my ex-boss. However, i felt that i should give it a try before i turn 30. And this is the next closest thing to achieving my dream of owning & managing a outdoor campsite. Unfortunately, things did not turn out well... is probably me. I just dun seem to have chemistry with the rest of the directors. I just dun enjoy working there. At last, i threw in the towel.... I think the phrase about "Too many cooks spoil the soup" really stand. With 5 of us as the directors, is really kind of difficult to get certain things done.
On the first day, when i threw in the towel, i thought i was really happy. A heavy burden has finally been lifted off my chest. However, as days goes by, i seem to feel really upset. I was sad that my dreams cannot be fulfilled. Was thinking whether i could have handled the issues better. Deep inside me, i know it will never work out between me and the directors. On the other hand, i had yearn so much to want to fulfill my dreams in the outdoor adventure industry. I think somewhere inside me, the sporty outdoor "blood" is still in me... though what happened in the army had sort out made me shun sport for a while....
To go into this new venture, I had given up my property career which i am doing ok.... let go my office... and gave all my clienteles contacts away..... Only to know that now, i have wasted my precious time. After the break up... i still feel kind of upset, which affected my job in the property biz. I now have to restart my property biz again. Which is not easy. I must quickly forget all the setbacks that i had in the venture and pick up real quick in the property biz again. I believe I will and I know I will!


