How Young Is Jedd Now ???

Jedd's 3 Years Old Birthday !!!

2 Years Old Birthday ........

Monday, June 23, 2008

Jedd's First Day Of School

Today's Jedd's first day of school.... he has been attending the enrichment lesson of his current school every saturday for the past 3 months. All this while, he has been attending the class in the company with "mummy". For today, it is slightly different. He has to go for his class ALONE!! and not only that, he has to stay there for 4 hours. Unlike the 1 hour he has with mummy.....

I was a bit concerned for little Jedd.... as I am pretty sure that he will cry his lungs out when we leave him there.... Both Peishan and I was thinking what we should do if he really do that, the night before.... We decided that we should harden our hearts and just leave him there....

Peishan, myself and my dad was there to see Jedd off to school. The moment we left, Jedd started crying... we had to really harden our heart and leave him with the teacher. The teacher tried to pacify him, but to no avail. Brought him to the classroom, and we could hear him wail even outside the centre! It was really heart wrenching to hear my beloved Jedd wailing.... Jedd is a boy who seldom cry... but when he really cries with tears, he is really upset....

I still remembered the days, when I first attended Kindergarten... how assuring it would be to see my parents peeping from the outside of the classroom to look at me... and as I grew up, i thought that was quite embarassing to have my parents do that... why do they want to try all sorts of ways to peep thru the window to see me... is not as if i would be "eaten" by the teachers!!! So embarrassin i thought to myself... and told myself that I would never do that if I ever send my son to school.....

I cannot believe it, I actually did what my parents did when I was in kindergarten... I find the possible hole that i could find to peep into Jedd's classroom. Jedd's classroom does not have a window. It has a glass wall which is frosted. That means we can never see anything.... but we managed to find a spot that is not frosted at all... and I literally peeped in.... i know that was a stupid act... but i did not care less as seeing how my son was, was the most important thing to me at that point of time...

Jedd was crying non stop... i believed he cried almost the whole session.... we could not take it any longer and decided to move ourselves to a cafeteria there... then went for breakfast..... when we went back, almost nearing to dismissal time, we saw Jedd being carried and pacified by a teacher. He then saw us and began to wail again... my poor son. He must be crying for the longest time ever.... we waited for dismissal... but 30mins before dismissal, Jedd's teacher came out and informed us that Jedd has already fell asleep... and suggested that we bring him home.... when i saw Jedd, i cannot help but to really kiss him on his cheek.... he must be really tired from his crying... he is one who has never slept with so many people around...... my poor Jedd...

Although the teacher told us that he was alright and did not cry throughout, we still thought that he did.... I am sure my little Jedd did..... tomorrow will be his 2nd day... i am really feeling terrible for him... he must be having a terrible "nightmare".....

When he woke up from his sleep at home, in the later part of the day... he looked kind of lost.... looking around trying to find any familiarity that he can possibly find.... when he saw me he was glad and smile and hugged me tight... he was unusual quiet... the morning "trauma" must have scared him a bit....

Wanted to go to the gym and then to office after dropping him off from school. But i felt a need to hug him when he wakes up from the traumatised experience.... so i stayed at home... tomorrow will be another experience for him again.... I really hope he will get used to it soon and stop crying..... My Beloved Jedd......