How Young Is Jedd Now ???

Jedd's 3 Years Old Birthday !!!

2 Years Old Birthday ........

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The True and Living God

There have been many occassions where Peishan and I are stuck when we talk about our spiritual belief with our relatives. We can never have a conclusion as everyone has their own point of view, which is quite hard to change actually. Is like no one can convince me to0 to believe in any other religion besides what I am believing now. However, I guess the best way to understand Christianity is to EXPERIENCE it.

Christianity is about a religion of Faith. Faith means believing even without seeing what has been heard and read. Christianity is a "religion" that is NOT a religion , but about having a relationship with our True & Living God, Jesus. We can experience him each and everyday. We can hear him and feel his presence. We pray and talk to him not because we needed something from him or seeking for peace. We are maintaining a relationship with him everyday through prayer and reading his word from the bible. He speaks to us through the bible and when we spend time talking to him. He comforts and reveal to us everything we need to know and act upon each day of our life.... is exactly like a Father & Son relationship. We can have an encounter with him.

Our life on earth is only a temporal one. The reason why we lived is to share the gospel to as many people as we can. We are to look forward to the eternal life that Jesus promised us when we believe in him. After our life on earth, there are only 2 place that we can go to. We either go into eternal death, where we will have everlasting suffering in hell or we have eternal life, where we enjoy our life with our Lord Jesus in Heaven.

How do I know that is true or not? Is from my regular talk with Jesus and reading the bible, and of course, having that Faith when I have not even seen it with my eyes! Some may say, what if what I believe is not true.... then I will think what if is true?

The prayers of our hearts is to see each and every of our relatives, coming one by one to the Kingdom of God.