How Young Is Jedd Now ???

Jedd's 3 Years Old Birthday !!!

2 Years Old Birthday ........

Monday, October 1, 2007

Hooked!

Oh no!!! I think I am hooked to blogging already... every day I am thinking of what to write and the photos to put online.. I am taking photos of Jedd almost everyday. But I guess I will not be putting photos tonight.

Had managed to add some new features to my blog... all thanks to Esther... Esther is a good friend of mine, who is a teacher from HCI. She helps me a lot despite her own busy schedule. I even got her to draft a sales letter for me when I was doing some marketing for my business!! Her English is good unlike mine. I have to use a few sentence to express myself but she managed to concise it into 1 sentence with all that I had to express.

I am currently looking for a ministry to serve. I think my passion is still in youth but I guessed I have drifted too long and far away. Chanced upon a few of my ex boys and girls friendster website... it began to bring back the old & good memories that i had with them before. The fruitful weekends that I have spent in moulding each individual.. But now.. every weekend is a busy day for me in my work. Am I fruitful? Probably not.. I have to be a tree that bears fruit. Saw this parable today when I was reading the bible....

This is the parable:
(Luke 13 : 6-8)

"A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For 3 years now I've been coming for look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?' 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it.'
'If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.'

This parable did touch my heart. I can feel God speaking to me. Not reprimanding me but giving me a gentle reminder on my life. How I have changed and neglected what I had been doing even after all the blesssings that I have. I may be fruitful in my work but spiritually am I fruitful? I am asking God for strength and to take away the greed for success away from me. I am currently building earthly treasure... but my heavenly treasures? I think the chest is still empty....

One of my best pal, Terence, was asking me why I must blog... is it because I got no chance to communicate with my wife..... no avenue to pour out my sorrows...haha... actually no.... in fact I communicate a lot with my wife... just that I feel there might be someone out there who might be facing the same problem as me. Hope to tell that someone that you are not alone... there is also someone facing the same way as you... (probably u can write to me) and of course.. this blog is to show all my friends the photos on the different growing stage of my son.

That's all for now... today has past... tomorrow will definitely be a better day.