These 3 lovely boys are my sons. Jedd, Caleb and Gabriel. Jedd is 9 months old, Caleb is 4yrs old while Gabriel is 6yrs old. Jedd seems rather more interested in Caleb's DS Lite than me.
Peishan & I are planning where to hold Jedd's 1 yr old birthday celebration. As is 1st of January, everywhere and anything is expensive on that day. Had shortlisted Aloha Loyang. Looks impressive when we toured around. Price is rather steep though, at $430/night.... that seems a bit crazy. I was thinking who would actually book a chalet at $430/night??? Yes i agree that it is a big bungalow with pool access right at the door step but is still too pricey... Thank God I have a friend who is a civil servant... understand that he can help me get it for $200/night.... WOW!!! that is more than 50% savings!!!! Had went ahead with the booking... hopefully is a good and memorable celebration for Jedd and everyone who attends...
All right got to go now... to WORK!!!!! Sigh... work on a Sunday...... :(


